Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

How do I put Wednursfriday on my timesheet?

I'm singing songs and roasting my scarlet-painted toes in front of my space heater, and sending everybody irritating cutesy e-mails full of pictures of baby bunnies and woolly caterpillars because...

It's Thursfriday! It could actually be the elusive Wednursfriday, if I decide to take Monday off, which I may not because...

I registered yesterday for Baby BAM Jam 2008, in College Park, MD - and I might need to use a vacation day to recover from it because...

4. II American Smooth Waltz/Foxtrot
5. II American Smooth Tango
6. III American Smooth Foxtrot/Tango/Waltz
9. I International Standard Waltz
10. I International Standard Tango
12. II International Standard Waltz/Quickstep
13. II International Standard Tango
15. III International Standard Foxtrot
19. I American Rhythm Swing
20. II American Rhythm Cha Cha/Rumba
21. II American Rhythm Swing
25. I International Latin Cha Cha
26. I International Latin Rumba
28. II International Latin Cha Cha/Rumba

...are my events.

I might ditch Int'l Standard Foxtrot III, but I think I'm going to attempt Quickstep because...

This is exactly how we'll look, right Number Two? Eh?! Eh?! ::POKEPOKE::

No comments: