Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Friday, March 28, 2008

I feel so naked, so alone, so stripped of my humanity!

I'm going to confess 10 mostly silly things today. It'll be fun!

Confession #1: I'm having a Backstreet Boys marathon today in my office, starting with their very first album. And it makes me happy.

Confession #2: This one is a bit more difficult. I was running this morning around the capitol building at around 5:55 AM, and I saw an earthworm on the sidewalk, striving towards the grass. It had a long way to go. I didn't help it. YES I'M A BAAAD PERSON! :'o(

Confession #3: When I got coffee this morning, I stopped at a co-worker's office to growl one of Jabba the Hutt's lines in Return of the Jedi. Bargan wanchi kox pa, Solo!

Confession #4: In my misspent youth, I may or may not have written fanfics for Final Fantasy, Sailor Moon, and The Matrix Reloaded.

Confession #5: When my cat pulled my bedroom curtains down this morning for the 6th time this week, I told him to go f**k a toaster. I later apologized.

Confession #6: I have fallen in love with two book characters in my life, and one of them is not male (nor female!). That's pretty discriminating, considering how many zillions of books I've read. What a waste! Do I need to confess their names too?! Gah!

Confession #7: I can whistle all of the parts to the SeaQuest, DSV themesong.

Confession #8: I found a Cheerio in my bra yesterday, and I ate it.

Confession #9: One time in the 7th grade, I came home from school and ate an entire box of Coco Krispies in one sitting. I weighed about 70 lbs. at the time, so this was a real feat.

Confession #10: If the end of the world was imminent (asteroid infalling and visible), I would hijack a Krispy Kreme truck (full, of course), drive to a lovely empty field or a lake, and eat doughnuts until a) I popped, or b) the asteroid struck and I perished.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg
I totally <3 seaquest.
maybe we should do a marathon sometime.
-The Redhead

Alisa said...

Haha! I love these! And I think of you when I think of Sailor Moon.

Shinseiko said...

To Redhead Amazonian - indeed. INDEED!!! I'm remembering the episode in which giant squid excrement was mistaken for valuable gems... LOL

Alisa - ahhhh yes. I still harbor a special fondness for Sailor Moon... in fact, I think I'll go on eBay right this very minute and search for Sailor Moon R... Wait, no, I'm at work, duhh.

Allison said...

There are times when I find myself yelling obscenities at my cat too. Then I rub their bellies and it's all good. The confessing of the Jabba line is not a confession of dorkiness, but of just how cool you are.