Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Wear Sunglasses At Night

I've got a weird habit. I really like sunglasses, and I've been known to spend not insignificant amounts of money on some cute shades, but I never wear em. I put them on my head to hold my hair back, and then I smile and squint in the bright sunlight without ever putting them on. I think to myself in the morning, "Hey look, it's sunny outside! Better bring sunglasses!" and then I find myself so reluctant to look at an ersatz, colorless world that they stay [adorably] on the top of my head.

Cloudy days are perfect for sunglasses, except YOU DON'T NEED THEM WHEN IT'S CLOUDY. Why do things always have to be so difficult?!

Ah, it's my day. It's Thursday! And it's lovely.

2 comments:

Philihp Busby said...

Nobody ever said girls had to be logical.

Shinseiko said...

I never claimed to be!