Sleepy. Happy. Hungry. Glad it's Friday.
S & I went to a Brasilian steakhouse last night, which turned out to be more posh than expected, but both of us were even still significantly dressed up. I was so elated. I'm not going to censor. We have the best, easiest, silliest, most entertaining conversations. When we aren't talking, we're smiling. When we're not smiling---
I had the house specialty - some kind of roast cut of beef with a crackling charred crust, filet mignon, parmesan chicken, and massive quantities of the grilled, cinnamon-dusted pineapple (my favorite fruit). I also had cold calamari salad and a couscous with cashews, white raisins and other dried fruit that I really favored. And then dessert - layers of passion fruit custard, coconut, chocolate mousse and fudge. Ahhh.
Annnnd then we watched The Emperor's New Groove and stayed up way late, which meant that I got home really way late, as I live about 30 minutes from him if I manage to keep my 85 mph average on the highway. YES!
Tonight: Shopping for glassware, visiting, generally taking it easy, etc. No dance - A is at the beach for the weekend, and in my opinion, he needs a few days' break from dancing. Natty & Pepper are in town this weekend - I'm thinking brunch!
1 year ago
2 comments:
Bahahahahaha - I LOVE The Emperor's New Groove! Don't throw off the grooooooove... THE GROOOOOOOOVE!
Squeak squeaker squeak squeaken!
Post a Comment