
MUCH more stable than yesterday, only more exhausted. I had the best breakfast ever - I made scrambled eggs with mushrooms, peppers and green onions, and I sliced up a plum.
I skipped Inga's, but I needed to be at home last night. And! My bed. It is le finished. It's marvelous. The mattress smells, well, like a new mattress, but other than that, I am pretty damn proud of myself. The linens and duvet were expensive and they are appropriately decadent. 600 thread count, baby. I came home yesterday and got straight to work. I had to correct a big mistake of my mom's regarding the support struts that cross underneath, which took awhile and involved some basic math. I'm so glad I got done with the acrylic finish on Monday night! I decided to keep it blonde instead of staining it espresso, and I think it was a good choice - as Natty said, a mishmash is fun, and my whole apartment is a mishmash. Plus, the metal bars are espresso powder coated and do match my wardrobe and nightstand. You can't see in the picture, but my beloved piano is against the wall opposite the foot of the bed.
But... I got to bed really late and didn't sleep well, since a front was coming through and fiddling with my sinuses. I know I got at least a sleep cycle's worth of snoozing in, since I do remember dreaming a little bit, but the cats were rambunctious and the air pressure and humidity were changing. My head doesn't feel too great this morning. I probably should have slept in this morning instead of gymming it - oh well.
I finished one element of the dance team graphic design project yesterday, and I have to say that I did an awesome job in about 45 minutes!
S came last night! :D We made dinner! We walked all over Glenwood South, it was a beautiful evening. We went on a quest and failed, but we had fun nonetheless. We talked. <3
I am thrilled, elated, content. Terrified! :D
2 comments:
Ooooh... I get my own tag!
That's cuz you're speshal! :X
Post a Comment