I have a headache like no other this morning. I started to feel its onset while I was walking home from work yesterday, but I ignored it. I feel like somebody has inserted a drill bit into my skull above my right eye, through my brain, and out behind my right ear, and then turned the drill on at gratingly low speed.
There was supposed to be a meeting at 11 at which my co-worker had planned to record me lecturing so that one of our training classes could be put up on the website as an e-learning tool, but my co-worker has to have emergency surgery this morning, which is so much worse than having a migraine that I have absolutely no right to complain!
EDIT: It's about 4 hours since I typed the above... I went home, took a nap, and now I feel incredible. Groggy, but the incessant prodding in my brain has finally stopped. Oh man, it was horrible. The pain would be so intense that my eyes and nose would run, which would cause me to sneeze, which would cause me to gag because my aching brain would jar against the inside of my skull, a vicious cycle of unfun.
I still feel about 70% present though... 30% of my consciousness is still in Lala Land.
EDIT: It's about 4 hours since I typed the above... I went home, took a nap, and now I feel incredible. Groggy, but the incessant prodding in my brain has finally stopped. Oh man, it was horrible. The pain would be so intense that my eyes and nose would run, which would cause me to sneeze, which would cause me to gag because my aching brain would jar against the inside of my skull, a vicious cycle of unfun.
I still feel about 70% present though... 30% of my consciousness is still in Lala Land.
No comments:
Post a Comment