Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

C is for Candy, and CANDY IS FOR ME!

Theme Song: Safri Duo - Baya Baya (again, because it's that awesome)

I have this infatuation with the concept of huge versions of my favorite candies. ;) For example: I would probably pay like $50 for a face-sized candy corn, or a jellybean the size of an eggplant, or butter mint as big as a shoebox. It's been a lifelong obsession.

The other night, I had a dream that Steven's roommate's cats had multiplied. There must have been about 6 of each of them, and they all suddenly had hairballs simultaneously at various locations in their apartment. We ran to get paper towels from under the kitchen sink, but instead, we were pleasantly surprised by a discovery that trumped the horriffic hairball inundation: A trashbag full of Good 'n Plenties the size of dill pickles! Good thing we're both licorice fanatics.

I don't think I've ever been this sore before. Another two-hour cardio session last night, and an hour-long session this morning. If it had been weights, I'd be more understanding... And thus, I shall hie myself to the gym once more today, after work! I really should talk to Pilar about running at least a half-marathon sometime in the coming months.

So, after the gym, I had a deliciously humongous bowl of udon, and then I crashed so hard that I barely made it into bed in time. And it was milk chocolate sleep of doom.

I think I just really, really need candy.

2 comments:

DMP said...

at the candy store in the mall, they have gummy bears the size of teddy bears. Bigger than your head. They also have honey bear sized ones.

Shinseiko said...

people shouldn't tell me these things. :\ GAAAH!