I awoke (sadly, with a massive sinus headache) to the following one-sided conversation from my sister that played itself out in the Gmail chat window:
DD: u home homie?
DD: NERZ (expl: my unfortunate nickname)
NERZ
NRZ
NERSA
gramlint
snigum
brintlish
perdrick
sprontonicle
chantimulous
stronkornasty
DD: ripirnstriant
that is what you are
ripernstirant
DD: smantiptranticlum!
I would LOVE to bake fish for dinner, but I'm not exactly sure how and my female parental unit is neglecting her cell phone, as usual.
DD: smantiptranticl
is what i'm gonna have if you dont come talk to me
DD: nerz nerz nerz nerz
I think "sprontonicle" will be the term I'll use in the future for the words that we make up, it's a common game we play.DD: nerz nerz nerz nerz
nerzyzyzyzyzyz
I would LOVE to bake fish for dinner, but I'm not exactly sure how and my female parental unit is neglecting her cell phone, as usual.
No comments:
Post a Comment