Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You are the apple of my eyyyeeee...

I have a massively overwhelming need to listen to Stevie Wonder as loud as possible and belt it out along with him. It's just something I've got to do.

This all-protein diet fills me with limitless energy. I've got so much that I can barely sleep or sit still, even when I KNOW I need sleep. I lie down to take a nap after work, but I'm so eager to do something, ANYTHING, that I couldn't possibly. Last night, despite four hours of sleep the night before, a grueling early-morning workout, a 9-hour workday sans lunch, and Panera with parents, an hour and a half of obnoxious swing dancing didn't exhaust my hyperactivity, and I went home at 11 and practiced rumba for 30 minutes, reluctantly got into my bed and stared at the dark ceiling for about a half hour before sinking into a light doze. I might get sleepy periodically throughout the day, and maybe even around bedtime, but it never lasts for more than 10 minutes or so.

And suddenly it's 5:23 AM and I'm lying there, waiting for my alarm clock to go off. I give up, turn it off, and race to the gym to expend at least part of the energy that's threatening to burn a hole through my brain.

I don't think I can make it through work today. Graah!

Dance tonight! That'll help.

Awwww poo. I liked Edwards.

1 comment:

John Allore said...

You a funny lady.

Johnny A