Mark your calendars, folks. This the twenty-fifth day of February, two thousand eight, has been one of the Best Days of My Life. Why, you ask? JUST BECAUSE!
Because the music of dead composers brings me to life. Because the sun rose through the fog while I pounded out 4 miles on the pavement. Because the coffeemaker started all by itself this morning. Because I looked hot, and because Stevie Wonder is awesome, and because fuses will blow out and be replaced later (I plugged my hairdryer in while the microwave was cooking my breakfast, leaving me with only two running appliances - the coffeepot and the hairdryer).
Because there are interesting people to meet, centers of attention to be at, bad waltzing to enjoy, and soup to be invented (corn, broccoli, and ramen noodles). Because the universe is expanding and constellations are whirling overhead and microscopic ants are slowly conquering the window in my shower. Because I have a window in my shower!
Because there's no limit to joy, and no reason not to be joyful. That, you can be sure of.
1 year ago
2 comments:
Because there are still songs to be sung and techniques to be perfected! }:D
indeed!
Post a Comment