I'm starting to get a bit stressed out. Teaching this Thursday, Nationals next weekend, and then Baby BAM Jam the following weekend, both in Baltimore. That's a lot of driving, a lot of money spent on hotels, and a lot of time NOT spent practicing. I'm still trying to figure out what is going to happen, and Jesper isn't making things easier by chewing the universe to bits. The universe being my apartment and all of its component electrical devices and cords of said. I'm surprised he hasn't electrocuted himself, but I watched my bunny magically chew through the cord of a plugged-in fan and not die. Chewy animals must come with electrical telekinesis built in, otherwise they would never survive to have chewy progeny.
5 Things I Did Over the Weekend - Trivia Edition:
1) Watched a movie from 1980 (?), entire soundtrack produced by Queen. I LOL'ed! Not as entertaining as Barbarella, but along the same lines.
2) Watched Bismarck's Germany (i.e. D) defeat the French, Chinese, Russians, Greeks, and Indians, and ultimately take over the world.
3) Got three treasure maps, and made it through the Wind Temple without dying.
4) Ran 5 miles, but didn't move an inch.
5) Was in the market for fleas on Sunday afternoon, but didn't find anything in my price range.
I soooo want to go to Nationals, which are in an only mildly-inconvenient location, with a fun roommate, and probably 5x cheaper than they're likely to be for years. I think I'll do it. YES! I WILL DO IT! Adventures await!
1 year ago
5 comments:
Would that movie be Flash Gordon?
DINGDINGDINGDINGDING! 200 pts!
I've been saving Hyrule too!!! That's actually my Number One Reason for being so slack on blogging for the last 2 (or 3?) weeks.
-Alisa
Barbarella was softcore porn. Flash Gordon was softcore action.
Alisa - I'm so stuck! I beat the Wind Temple and went to the mermaid island, but I have no clue what to do next! (bahahaha)
Philip - I love it how bad movies are so good. I mean, there's so much to talk about when you watch em!
Post a Comment