When I went to grab a sandwich downtown, I was asked out by two different men at different times, in a 10-minute period, both in suits, both looking for the courthouse. I told them I was married and pointed out the courthouse.
If they were looking for the courthouse, they weren't lawyers, nor judges...
1 year ago
3 comments:
And yet they still needed to find the courthouse.
well they're obviously not the thoroughly nefarious criminals... just the guys that don't pay their child support payments, get 10 moving violations in 12 months, or relieve themselves in public, etc. just my type!
Criminals are God’s gift to mankind. The truth is we need them. We cherish them. They provide jobs (po-po’s), create markets for new and exciting technologies (tasers), and even give rise to entire areas of study dedicated to the understanding their art (criminology). I think we’re all criminals to a certain degree – some are just more proficient and/or adventurous than others.
Post a Comment