I CANNOT CONTAIN MY JOY TODAY. I EXIST! IT'S MORE THAN ENOUGH!
My friend told me yesterday that he found a stray kitten wandering - and he wants me to adopt it. I am so, so so so tempted. Jessy would love to have a buddy to romp with, and just maybe he'd stop being so destructive. It's brand-new, loves people, and is all black with long hair. I only have three qualms:
1) My apartment isn't exactly a good romping-ground for zesty felines (sounds like a flavor...?). Hardwood floors and lack of square footage might cause them to learn how to defy gravity and we don't want them to learn how to do that.
2) I like to skip town, which isn't hard with one little rascal... But two?
3) A kitten in the house spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e.
Thoughts?
1 year ago
6 comments:
Kittens!
Can you take care of the little fellow on a trial bases? Have him over for a week and see if he plays nicely with your Jessy.
oh, and isn't a "stray kitten wandering" around analogous with something that will need vaccines, litter-box training, and an increased likelihood of general destruction!
This could be messy and expensive.
Don't do it.
Dad
bahahaha
i think having two cats is much better than one. i think my cats would be super lonely when i was away for extended periods of time if they didn't have each other.
My Big Cat was an asshole extraordinare until I got him a little brother. Now he has calmed down a lot and they play together and occupy themselves. Do it! Having 2 cats is not different at all from having 1.
Post a Comment