So! It's Friday, and this weekend looks to be pretty chill, for once. I think I'm going to stick around and try to bond with Kiska, who has remained thoroughly unapproachable (by humans). I spoke with her foster mama this morning, who said that Kiska is an affectionate cat - she was alarmed. She told me to put both kitties' food in the bathroom to lure Kiska inside, and then force her to interact with me. I'll bring a book in there with me and see if I can get her to trust me.
I am also going to do a serious workout this weekend - perhaps try a 6 or 7 mi. I've done interval training all week and should probably switch it up with some distance running. I am so unbelievably sore. There's a social dance at a nearby studio (to which RH is going), but I'm so physically exhausted that I'm not sure I'm up to any pseudo-serious chachacha-ing. For once, I want to lay around, drink tea, read books, watch movies, etc. No insanity! No mayhem! Just relaxing. It's been so long since I've done that.
::sings:: IIIIIIII want to be a lump ooooffffff antisoooocial biomasssss...
1 year ago
No comments:
Post a Comment