I am having a singularly awesome day. It's not one of the Best Days of my Life (see post on 2/25, I haven't forgotten that!), but I slept. I slept ever so nicely. Could have been the new cotton negligee, or maybe a tummy full of warm pita and hummus, or an entertaining evening of dancing and chatting and friendship.
And I had a dream. It was actually much more entertaining than what I can recount, but since I'm going to try to remember my dreams, I'll write down what I do recall about it. I was at Meredith College, for a dance competition, and TL and I had won almost every event. The judging panel ran out of ribbons and I was going to settle for having them mailed to me, but I changed my mind at the last minute and went into the building to find some and steal them...? It was in a deep forest of muted colors (sage, pearl, lavender, charcoal), like a painting, and the trees were somehow fluffy. I somehow got suckered into chaperoning the field trip of some girls' sports team, and the bathroom in the place we stayed had about 4 toilets clustered together only inches apart, but adjacent to each other so that they couldn't really be sat upon. The end. Anybody want to analyze that for me?
I had a fit of Extreme Productivity from 8:15 to 9:00 this morning, during which I accomplished almost all of the tasks I'd set out for myself for today. Now I just want to chat.
1 year ago
2 comments:
I could use one of those productivity fits!
It's how I survive - periods of chillaxing interspersed with stretches of mad activity... I wouldn't get a thing done without them!
Post a Comment