Theme Song: Nu: Tone - Say Hello, Wave Goodbye
I modified the post template slightly to automatically include a little "theme song" heading, just to provide you with examples of the odd, eclectic stuff I listen to.
Yesterday got so much better after I ditched the headache. I lazed around awhile, had some sushi (yes, even more sushi), and hied myself over to Talley ballroom for the dance team fall semester info. meeting and swing dance social lesson. Ah! So fun. I got to catch up with several people I haven't seen all summer and pretty much rambunctiously goofed off.
It rains. It's a slow, weepy rain reminiscent of fall, and I'm pleased with it. I'm eager for crisp breezes, unreal blue skies with luminous white clouds, crunchy leaves underfoot, blankets and cuddles and movies and ::gasp:: football, even. I'm feeling a very strong sentimental pull towards my family and the happy places of my childhood.
RH and Shadowrunner are moving a bazillion miles away this weekend. :'(
I have a lot to ponder. My little sister getting married, one of my bestest friends moving, this singularly fabulous relationship... I can't decide on one emotion to feel at any given time, so I'm being buffeted by all of them, all at once.
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment