Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Friday, January 30, 2009

My Week: A Music Montage

My schedule is now 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, which means if I stay in Durham, I set my alarm to 5:05 AM. I've been busy! The following songs do a pretty good job of summing up what's been going on; I strongly advise listening to each of them at least once (YouTube!) on this excellent, excellent Friday. I may put links up myself later, if I find time.

DJ Fresh - The Immortal
- All that complaining about turning 27 is just a cover.

High Contrast - Music Is Everything (Danny Byrd Remix)
- C'mon. Duh!

CSS - Music Is My Hot, Hot Sex
- Not precisely, but it's pretty awesome.

High Contrast - Lovesick
- I sincerely hope you understand someday, if you don't already.

Bonde do Role - Geremia
- Listen and you'll totally get it.

High Contrast - Sleepless (explicit)
- Insomnia. I has it.

Datcyde - Social Skills
- I use them without mercy.

London Elektricity - Cum Dancing
- As you will.

Short Khop - Dollaz, Drank and Dank (explicit)
- Oh HELLZ yes.

No comments: