Well, as the host of the party, I can definitely say you are more than welcome to come if you want. :-) There will be other people there who have more tenuous connections to the Savoyards than you do.
Seriously, though, you are welcome and it would be great to have you there if you choose to come.
3 comments:
Honeysuckle is definitely awesome!
I like the new profile image!
Hey, are you and S. coming to our Savoyards party this weekend? You're definitely invited.
hmm, it looks like S has previous engagements! :(
since I am merely the significant other of a Savoyard, it would probably be bad form to show up solo. :D
Well, as the host of the party, I can definitely say you are more than welcome to come if you want. :-) There will be other people there who have more tenuous connections to the Savoyards than you do.
Seriously, though, you are welcome and it would be great to have you there if you choose to come.
Post a Comment