Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Early Morning Update, with Cats and Coffee

It's currently 6 AM, and I'm getting some work done. My true ophthalmologist appt. is later this morning, so I'm working from home until I have to leave. I thought I'd meet Nutmeg at our usual time (5:55 AM), but I decided to get a head start on some schtuff and go work out at around 8 AM instead.

Jesper was all up in my face last night, snoring and being fuzzy and hot and obnoxious and I was actually okay with it, for once. I think I did have an extreme head shaking episode early on in the night - he was chewing on my earring and I tried to at least bonk him in the noggin a couple times to push him off the bed. It was rather a loud fall, but Monique Downstairs moved out last Tuesday and is no longer here to come knocking at my front door asking where the party is. It's not often a party, Monique, unless rampaging cats and frazzled, blond, sleep-deprived public servants fall under that category... Dunno, sounds a lot like a party to me!

I drove up to Lovely's university yesterday after work to see her little place and her roommates. She was so excited that she cleaned and scrubbed (even her roommates looked freshly showered) in preparation. We went out for sushi, which took forever to come but about 10 minutes for us to polish off, and then we picked up another roommate, went to a pet store to buy mice for Lovely's python, and then to Coldstone - and by then it was time for me to head back home, since it takes about 1.5 hours. Natty (who lives about 4 hours away, with Pepper) and I will probably meet Lovely next week for another dinner excursion, and I may even drive up to hang out with Natty and Pepper and their buddies next weekend. There's some sort of jewelry party going down and a girl always likes new sparklies.

No plans for tonight - anybody have any fun ideas?!

No comments: