Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Hisashiburi desu ne!

Okay, so I've neglected this thing for a week, but that's because the past seven insane days have included:

- 8-hour staff meetings
- deliberately unclaimed doorprizes
- steganography
- 4-hour night sleeps
- overpriced Indian food
- more interesting convergences
- driving, driving and more driving
- a wedding
- 5-inch gothic stilettos
- ballroom dance, and lots of it
- The Grove Park Inn
- bizarre conversations
- Shaolin Soccer
- 50 lbs. of strawberries
- fantastic company

More to come. Many adventures were had!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Listen to this - I just learned from my neighbor that the rocks in the spa area, and in particular, the boulders that make up the ceiling, are actually made out of styrofoam. But didn't they look so real!? I think I may have to take catwoman back there, as that's going to be my new hot-spot.

Batman

Shinseiko said...

what?! that was styrofoam? here I was, thinking it was carved from the native rock... styrofoam. quite ruins it for me.