Tales of a supernova's daughter.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Non is the best kind of sense!

I've started writing this post about four seperate times and couldn't decide whether to be a) classy, b) conniving, or c) absurd (I tried absurd twice). Let's just keep it real, and right now, I'm antsy as hell.

Rescue me! Let's go somewhere! Let's do something bizarre and expensive, like rent Segways and ride them around downtown for a couple hours. Let's get sushi! Everybody is welcome to come! Let's forget about the dead horses we beat, our endless confusion, how the things we want make us unhappy, and the 5 Reese's peanut butter cups we just ate (or was that just me?), and... Watch The Emperor's New Groove.

I should not be allowed to communicate today. I talked so much yesterday that I think I used up all of yesterday's allowed word quota and at least half of today's, and much of what I said was complete nonsense (many of you can attest). Batman (ROFL ::dies::), formerly known affectionately as Number Two, is back in town, and I fear I'm going to get arrested for Excessive Talking if we go anywhere together. Batman and I. ::dies again::

Maybe I shouldn't have wished so hard for ballroom back. Looks like I'm going to be spending every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday night this summer dancing.

No comments: